There is no single component of an aircraft that has developed more than the avionics. We have a huge inventory of flight, engine monitoring, and communications components. Every component has been meticulously preserved, from instruments to switches and even knobs. Before spending tens of thousands of dollars upgrading your entire panel, check our stock for great replacement components.
Garmin 696 LIKE NEW
Condition: LIKE NEW w/Accessories
Combining advanced glass cockpit features with a Garmin’s biggest screen ever, the GPSMAP 696 is truly a portable multi-function display.
- Huge 7” screen. Terrain alerts and simulated instruments have never looked better, and charts can be shown at almost full resolution. The screen is also extremely bright, for superior readability in bright sunlight.
- Digital Charts. Finally, an easy way to view digital charts in the cockpit, with no extra wires or CDs to load. The 696 comes preloaded with all FAA/NACO approach plates, including arrivals, departures, airport diagrams and approaches.
- XM Weather (Optional). Nobody does datalink weather better than Garmin. Just plug in the GXM 42 Weather Antenna (sold separately) and you can display NEXRAD radar, satellite images, METARs, TAFs, TFRs, and much more (requires separate subscription).
- Simulated instrument panel. Pilots have come to love Garmin’s simulated instrument panel, which displays GPS-derived instruments for speed, altitude, vertical speed, bank angle and heading.
- Terrain alerts. A dedicated terrain page shows nearby terrain and obstacles, and a side view of upcoming terrain. Plus, pop-up alerts warn you of potential danger no matter what page you are viewing.
- AOPA Airport Directory. The most comprehensive collection of airport and facility information, including FBO services, ground transportation, hotels, area attractions and much more.
- Taxiway Maps. SafeTaxi™ maps show you detailed airport diagrams for over 650 airports—with your airplane’s position overlaid on the map.
- Truly Portable. Unlike hard to use computers or electronic flight bags, the 696 includes an internal battery and internal GPS antenna. You can fly completely wire-free if needed.
Measures 5 3/4”l x 7 3/4”h x 1 1/2”d; weighs 2.3 lbs.
Includes: GPS unit with internal battery and GPS antenna, external GPS antenna, USB interface cable, yoke mount, wall charger, 10-36V power plug, free Jeppesen® update, quick reference guide, owner’s manual.Request Information
New Surplus Engine Gages
Condition: New and As-Removed
We have hundreds of new gages still in original boxes from manufacturers. These gages are really not difficult to change, let us help you.Request Information
B-25/T-28 Gear and Flaps Indicator
Condition: New Surplus
This is just the coolest gage! I bought it years ago and thought I would build a plane around it LOL. Letting go now, have been told it was for T28 and B25. I know it works because I actually installed in NXT years ago; but it had too many wheels…..:)Request Information
Dual Narco Nav/Com w/Glideslope
Condition: As-Removed, Good working order.
Just removed this from restoration project. Includes all supporting wiring and components for dual setup. We will sell individual components but offering everything for great price.Request Information
Transponders, Garmin GTX 320, King KT 76, King KT76A, Cessna ARC RT-359A, Narco AT50ARequest Information
Condition: New Surplus - As Removed
Flight Instruments, Airspeed Indicator, Turn Coordinator, Vertical Speed Indicator, Artificial Horizon, Directional Gyro, Altimeter, Sigma-Tek, R.C. Allen, United InstrumentsRequest Information
Endless Nav/Com Devices
Nav Comm radio’s , Cessna ARC RT-3485A, Cessna RT-485A, King KX 175BRequest Information